Monday, April 27, 2009

One Fine Day......I decided it was time for a class!

Okay Okay, I tried to play on words with the title, but now that your probably groaning at my bad attempt.......at least it caught your attention right?

When this paper from My Minds Eye first came into the store, I fell in love with it! I've already done a class with the Dreamy 2 paper/ Boy, and now its time for a more "girly" fun and bright layout class for you!

With the weather being so nice for the last few days, I'm sure you are all out there taking lots of spring pictures, so here's a layout to put them on!


This class is on Wednesday May 6th from 6 pm until 8pm. You'll need to bring a black fine tip marker, pop dots, and glue dots along with your basic kit.

You can register for this class by calling the store! Hope to see you there on May 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment