Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA Day One

Well here I am all curled up on my hotel room bed after my first very long day at CHA. There was so much to see that it is almost all a big fuzzy blur in my head, but I'll try my best to share with you was stuck out the most. I'm afraid I didn't take too many photos though, but I'll see if I can satisfy you with links. Here are a few "WOWS" for the day.

Cricut Cake - Ok, so it isn't paper crafting, but it sure wow'd me. There is now a cricut that you can use to cut FOOD! Yes FOOD. Well, flat food, like fondant for decorating cakes. Seriously, I kid you not! You can use all of your cartridges in it. Check it out: http://www.cricut.com/cricutcake/ I was too busy salivating over all the cakes that I forgot to look at the other cricut stuff. I guess I'll be back tomorrow.

Basic Grey - They never fail to disappoint! Check out the new lines. http://www.basicgrey.com/

BoBunny - Another company that I always look forward to viewing Their Mama-Razzi line will be the first I use from my sample pack. http://www.bobunny.com/winter2010release.html

Core'dinations - How many different ideas can they come up with for cardstock? They have some lovely new embossed Core Impressons and now glitter cardstock and shimmery cardstock as well. I don't see the new product up on their website just yet.

Tim Holtz - You can peek at his blog to see all of his newest releases. I didn't get the opportunity to see the suitcase machine in action, but rest assured that all of the sizzix dies have been ordered! http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/

CraftWell - I checked out this new machine that many of you have asked me about and now I've got the answers you were looking for. I still have other machines to check out. http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/

I'm running out of steam so here is a quick list of other companies you can expect to see new product in the store from in the near future:

Fancy Pants
Technique Tuesday
Magnolia
Penny Black
Ranger
We R Memory Keepers
Stampendous

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to see all the new stuff. I saw the Tim Holtz stuff on his blog last week, and it is absolutely yummy (especially the dies that cut edges of chipboard, etc - I have to have those!), and I agree with you about the Bo Bunny Mama-razzi line - I will need ALL of that!!!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about many of these new products and I am so happy to hear that you have ordered some of this great stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for MAGNOLIA's!!!! :D woot tooot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O :O are you kiddink me!!!! :O :O

    BASIC GREY HAS FABRIC?!?!!?!?!? oh no, no no...please tell me it isn't so!!! oh dear...

    ReplyDelete