Monday, May 4, 2009

From JPEG To Die Cut with Wall-E

Ok, fess up. You've got a Silhouette, but you're either not using it at all, or you're just scratching the surface of what it can actually do. My arm is waving high, can you see it? I'm guilty too. This month for the die cut club class we are going to learn how to use the Silhouette to take an image that you've found on the internet and turn it into a cuttable file. Please note: You do not have to have a Silhouette to come and make this layout, and you do not have to be a member of the die cut club to attend either. Please note too that this is not an in depth exploration of the Silhouette. We will be spending approximately half an hour learning how to create a cuttable file from a JPEG, and then we will proceed to make the layout. The class is May 26th 6pm to 8pm. The cost for non members is $12. The cost for members is $5. Please sign up ahead of time.


1 comment:

  1. I'm already signed up, and I can't wait! I have a Silhouette, but I've only ever used it for lettering, and it's not gotten the workout yet that it should have gotten. Can't wait to find out how to make images into diecuts. This will open up a whole new world to me, and I can't wait!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete