Monday, February 22, 2010

Caught up?



Can you belive it! I have finally finished unpacking and putting out on the shelf all of the product that arrived last week. (I'm sorry it has not made it to the one line shopping cart yet for those of you from out of town. ) Oh but wait, what have we here.....MORE BOXES! These ones arrived today and I can't tell you how badly I've been itching to open them up, but I did make a promise to myself that I would put away what had already come first. But now it is almost 5pm and I won't have time to share with you today what is in them.....oh but I have a little time to tease you. Take a peek at the label on one of the boxes!!! If it doesn't mean anything to you, then you are behind on reading the blog! tsk tsk. YOU will have to wait until tomorrow .... but I'm going to peek right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment