Monday, February 22, 2010

New Items

The boxes are piling up! That is what happens when CHA orders start coming at once! I guess I'll have to pick up my pace. Meanwhile, here is a peek at some of the things I've been putting out. There are still some more exciting boxes to open though so keep checking back!
Lush my My Mind's Eye - This is a very elegant line of mono chromatic papers and embellishments. I love the gems and the flocked mini albums. The albums are only $7.99
Hippity Hoppity by We R Memory Keepers - This is a very adorable reasonably priced easter line. The double sided papers are only $.89 cents and clear stamps for only $1.49. They also have completed double page layouts....so easy to get caught up this way!
These items are available in the store now....but not on line yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment