Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday layout with Lisa

Well March is just about here and we have some great classes coming up. Be sure to check the blog often or stop by the store to get a view of all the fun things that will be happening!
March means that Spring is just around the corner, weather will be getting warmer, and of course, it means FUN classes coming up! It is a time for new beginnings, for celebrations and of course for birthdays!

I will be doing 5 classes in March, so I hope you will come and check them out! The first one is a BIRTHDAY layout (pictured below), then there is FUN WITH ALCOHOL INKS, ROUGH and TOUGH, SPRING has SPRUNG and TIGGER

Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 6:30-8:30pm COST $12/Birthday Layout





This layout was a lot of fun to create and just screams out FUN, FUN, FUN! The colours are so bright and cheery and really sets the mood for Spring's arrival. Created with many different shapes, this little clown is my own creation and has been quite popular in the past. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do! He always brings a smile to my face and I am looking forward to teaching you all how to make him.

Supplies needed to bring:

Basic Kit (adhesive, cutter, scissors, black pen)
Chalks
Glue Pen
Pop Dots
Glue dots

I will be posting my other classes here in different posts, so stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment