Friday, February 6, 2009

Upcoming classes from Gwen

Hi Everyone-


As with Sheila, I am very new to this blogging stuff! I hope you'll be as patient with me too! I have been a long time customer of The Memory Keeper and just started teaching there just before Christmas. I have taught scrapbooking before, so this is not new to me. I really enjoy teaching others how to scrapbook and help them to learn new techniques. My favourite technique is inking! I LOVE ink! You won't find too many of my layouts with out it. However, if you are taking one of my classes and you prefer not to use ink, don't feel like you have to use it just because I did! I strongly encourage you to make each layout YOURS!

I have two upcoming classes in February, and look forward to seeing you.

Tuesday Feb 10th: 6pm-8pm


Come and have some fun with a pre-made overlay and prima's. A very nice bright cheery layout to help you get through the winter blahs!


I took the pictures as they hung on the wall, so next time I post pictures, I'll be sure to take ones that are MUCH better!



The next class I am teaching is on Tuesday Feb 24th from 6 pm-8pm. This one is going to be lots of fun. We'll be doing some stamping, inking and playing with a little of the co-ordinations paper and Quickutz goosebumps too!

If you require further information about these or any other of the classes offered at the Memory Keeper, please contact the store.

Keep on Scrappin!

Gwen

"Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, Scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our Hearts! "

1 comment: