Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome to The Memory Keeper Blog!

I've been resisting this blogging thing for a very long time, but have finally decided to take the leap! Please endure as I learn the program and play with the design.

My goal is to post new $5 layouts as I get them made, have the ladies post some of their classes, and to let you know as soon as new product arrives at the store. Having just returned from CHA that should start happening really soon! Woohoo!

Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping!

Sheila

3 comments:

  1. WooooooHooooooo!!!!! I can't wait to see what will be arriving soon from CHA! Spring is arriving, and I am itching to get some great creating done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I got a sneak peek at the new Basic Grey and Bo- Bunny! I'm really excited about two of the new Basic Grey lines, and a few of the Bo-Bunny too! Lots of bright colours and BOY papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so now that you've taken this big step, why not take another big leap and create a FaceBook page? lol

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete