Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm surrounded by Cuteness!!!

My Minds Eye arrived yesterday! It is all so stinking adorably cute!! As you can see, I don't have it up on the shelf just yet....all of those little pieces need to be sorted first...but I'm working on it! Thanks to Laura, it is up on the website though, so you can order it on line...or pop by! I'll have it up soon!

And since I'm on the topic of cute things....here are two of my cuties that I left at home this morning. Mark just got off of night shift and Cole has a cold and pink eye. Of course he spent half the night awake (and kept me up too) but decided that once Dad was home, it was time to sleep. Good thing he is SO CUTE!!







2 comments:

  1. awww :( poor Cole ~hope he's feeling better!

    you were right LOTS of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MME is adorable, lots of birds and great colour combos- but not as adorable as Cole (oh ya' and Mark :P )

    ReplyDelete