Sunday, February 8, 2009

Upcoming Classes with Lisa

HI everyone! I am sure that there are a great number of you that I have met, and probably have had in a class or two over the years, and I am looking forward to seeing many more of you in the future. As many of you know, I have been teaching classes at the Memory Keeper since it opened at the current location. I have enjoyed creating fun layouts for everyone to enjoy in their albums and I am always looking to bring in new techniques, and of course, continuing with some old favourites. I really like to use a mix of products and am always up for anything.

I, unlike both Sheila and Gwen, am not new to blogging. I have had a blog for the past couple of years, but really let it slack in the past year. I am currently making it my goal to keep more up to date with my own blog, as well as posting here. If you ever drop by, I would love to hear from you there, so just leave me a little note.

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I have a special LOVE layout class coming up on Thursday, February 12 from 6:30pm-8:30pm. We all have someone that we love in our lives, so why not come on out and create a page to help showcase that special love. Hope to see some of you there! We will be using Basic Grey Bittersweet pattern papers, chipboard letters, micro beads, heart shaped brads, Quickutz dies and you will be doing some stippling on this layout. Cost is $12



Supplies you need to bring--
Glossy Accents, chalk, black pen, basic kit, aged Mahogany ink, stipple brush

Tuesday, February 17 at 6:00pm-8:00pm $12

We will be creating a SISTERS layout
I don't currently have an image of this class to share with you here, but will get one to post a little later during the week.

Wednesday, February 18 at 6:00pm-8:00pm $12

We will be creating A Year in Review layout. Again, I will have to get an image to share with you here later in the week.

I have one more class on February 26, so be sure to keep watching in the upcoming week to see what it will be, or take time and drop by the store to get a peek!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

Lisa
Remember there are no mistakes in scrap booking, only embellishment opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment