Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's raining boxes!!

Deliveries arrived yesterday that I didn't have the opportunity to tell you about because I was working on the newsletter....which, by the way... are you signed up for yet?? If not, you can sign up right from our website. Anyway I thought for sure I'd get those boxes emptied today, but first thing this morning the Purolator truck pulled up and right on it's heels was the UPS truck. So, as you can see I'm up to my ears in boxes. Horray! I LOVE new stuff don't you? I've attached a quick photo of some of the new travel items that arrived yesterday. You have been asking me for a long time for more Canadian stuff. Well here it is. STickers for the provinces. More international paper and stickers came as well. That should all be up on the shelf today. When will it be on the web? Um...Laura help!!

In these lovely boxes you see is a wonderful assortment of new things including....BO BUNNY!!! Yes, I'm screaming and jumping up and down because it is such great stuff!!! I'll leave you in a little suspence and let you know what is in the other boxes once I get some of it out. (Isn't it amazing that after 7 years of running this store I still get excited over boxes of new stuff!!) Oh scrapbooking is wonderful!

Have fun!

Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Oh, just look at all of those boxes of goodies!!! I can't wait to see what is in all of them. I LOVE new products and am glad to hear that there is more Canadian stuff in.

    **rubbing her hands together in anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete