Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heat Embossing Class

Here is the layout for my next class to be held at the Memory Keeper on Tuesday March 24th. This class features stamping, using Technique Tuesday stamps, heat embossing, and lots of glitter using stickles. The papers are from My Minds Eye and are so bright and cheery! I had so much fun making this layout, I'm sure you will too! Class runs from 6 pm-8pm and costs $12. You will need to bring a basic kit, which includes, black ink, glue dots and pop dots. The title will be precut for you and will include the word MOON so that you can change the title to read: I love you to the MOON & back or leave it as shown.



Please note, the "white blocks" on the layout are where the pictures go, there are no mats to this layout but measurements are provided for the picture sizes.

I hope you'll join me for a fun workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment